Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Bittersweet Event

I let the anniversary of Lennon's murder, December 8th, pass without a mention. I don't feel it's a day worth remembering, and I'd rather celebrate his life.

However, I have to note that Paul's daughter Stella gave birth to a baby girl on the same date just a few days ago. In another odd twist, Stella's other child was born two years ago on George's "birthday", Feb. 25th (I use quotes because late in his life, George learned that he was actually born a few minutes after midnight on Feb. 26th, thus changing his official birth date).

Check out news of Stella and other interesting stuff on the link on the right called "Beatle News". It's a great site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Verheiden said...

That is very weird about the birthdays... and I'm glad you like LOVE, I may have to give it another spin...

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home