Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chapman Denied Parole Again

I was glad to see that creep Chapman was turned down for parole again. I'm not for capital punishment, but I do feel that he should stay locked up for the rest of his life. And not just because it was my favorite Beatle that he killed, but on behalf of all celebrities who are stalked by people of his ilk.

I bet Paul is breathing a sigh of relief.

I always thought it was ironic that John Hinckley who shot at Reagan (he also shot three other people, all lived I think) got off on the "insanity" bit, while Chapman, who killed Lennon only a few months earlier, got life. C'mon, they were both insane. Both obsessed with A Catcher in the Rye and celebrities (Hinckley's fixation was on Jodie Foster).

So how come Hinckley gets the "funny farm" while Chapman gets "Attica"? Maybe cuz Chapman actually killed someone. But I'd like to think that the jury was really pissed-off about a the senseless death of a Beatle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home