Monday, March 03, 2008

Jane Asher in "Death at a Funeral"

Netflix'd Death at a Funeral, and whatta ya know, Jane Asher has a major role in it. Checking her filmography on imdb.com, she mostly does British TV stuff, which is why I haven't seen her in a couple of decades.

It took me a second to recognize her. It's like running into an old friend you haven't seen in a long time. But as soon as I got a look at her profile, I could see the Jane I remember so well. And yes, she's still sexy.

The movie was so-so, but she was very good in it and I really enjoyed seeing her. And one can't help but wonder "what if?". Had Paul gotten over his hang-up of her having a career, and had Linda never come around, what they would be like as a couple today? A pretty nice looking older pair, I'd say. And you gotta hand it to her. She's never blabbed about her "Beatles" days. Not yet, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home