Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Instamatic Karma", New May Pang Book

I think I'll pre-order this one from Amazon. It's a bunch of pics from the "Lost Weekend", and supposedly includes some great stuff. I don't buy many Beatle books these days, too many to keep up with, but I always like May and enjoyed her other book, "Loving John".

The review I read (check my "Beatle News" link, the Cynthia story) says it includes one photo that "Beatle fans will cherish as if it was the Holy Grail". It's gotta be a shot of when Paul visited John in LA in March, 1974. They actually jammed and you can hear it on a bootleg called "A Toot and a Snore". Google it, if you want the skinny. I've heard it. Paul plays drums and Lennon is cranky. It's not very interesting, hence the "Snore" in the title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home