Tuesday, April 10, 2012

'You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)' LIVE!!!

I remember when the 'Let it Be'/'You Know My Name' 45 came out in the Spring of 1970. It wasn't the famous A-Side my friends and I were interested in playing over and over. That song got plenty of radio play. So much in fact, I remember my mom saying one day as we were probably listening to Portland's rock and roll station KISN ('Ninety-One-derful'), 'Not THAT song again!'.

No, it was that crazy B-Side we played and imitated and loved. And here's a live version by a group called Apple Jam who do all of the Beatles' 45s live.

Check it out. It's pretty Ninety-One-derful.

http://www.examiner.com/john-lennon-in-national/apple-jam-performing-you-know-my-name-look-up-the-number-video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home