Monday, April 30, 2012

Paul McCartney on '30 Rock'

One of my favorite shows, '30 Rock', did a live episode last week. They had both an East Coast version and a West Coast version. Living in San Francisco, I got the West Coast one which had a guest appearance by Kim Kardashian. I enjoyed the show, but the next day, I noticed my 'On Demand' had both versions, so I said to myself, 'Self, you should watch that East Coast show'.

I'm glad I did, because in place of Ms. Kardashian was Our Paul. He did a brief walk-on in the opening, and he also closed the show with a small scene with Tina Fey. I won't ruin it for you, just go ahead and watch it yourself. I'm sure you can find it somewhere out there.

The two episodes had other changes in cast and jokes, so it's worth seeing both of them. Check it out, pilgrim!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home