Friday, March 03, 2006

Paul, Heather and Baby Seals

Just watched our Paul and Lady Heather on Larry King discussing the clubbing of baby seals in Canada. And I must say, RIGHT ON, PAUL AND HEATHER!

It's a shame that a country with a great reputation like Canada continues to participate in this horrible practice. I'm so proud of Paul for taking a stand and reminding all of us that this clubbing still goes on. And for promoting a change to eco-tourism as an alternative, like whale watching has replaced whale hunting.

Danny Williams, the Premiere from New Foundland who tried to argue in favor of the hunt came off as a complete idiot. He not only said the McCartney's were being "used", but even had the nerve to say that some of the money raised by animal rights groups was being used for terrorism.

Paul played good cop and Heather was bad cop, and they both came off well. If it was me, I would've told Danny Williams that I'd like to club his fat head in.

What was also interesting is that I don't think the Beatles were ever mentioned. That's a first.

The funniest bit was that Larry King kept calling New Foundland "New Finland". Sheesh. What a maroon.


2 Comments:

Blogger Table Mountains said...

wow,an american perspective on my province.
quote(Paul played good cop and Heather was bad cop, and they both came off well. If it was me, I would've told Danny Williams that I'd like to club his fat head in.)

yes,SOME americans would.their brutality is known world wide from the Mai Lai massacre in vietnam to the torture and degradation at Abu Ghraib.the scenes of children dead in iraq slaughtered by SOME of you shows that you would no doubt club his head in.make no wonder your nation is the most hated on the planet.

1:34 PM  
Blogger John Goins said...

Thanks for the feedback. And you're right. I shouldn't have been so violent in my attack on Mr. Williams. I didn't think anybody even read this thing. Oh, and I don't really consider the USA "my nation". I just live here.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home