Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yvonne Craig: Mainy

With all of the crazy and upsetting stuff happening this weekend, I decided it was time for another of my 'baby-boomer mainy' posts.

A 'mainy', as you may recall is term from my childhood, when my buddies and I would refer to movie or TV actresses we especially liked as 'a mainy'. For example, 'What do you think of Yvonne Craig?'

'She's a mainy!'

Here's a cool pic of her on Merv complete with Batgirl costume. I always dug her. Especially as Batrgirl but also when she was painted green in the 'Star Trek' episodes, 'Whom Gods Destroy'

And like a lot of my mainys, she was in couple of Elvis movies.  

Rock on, Yvonne. Hard to believe you are 75 now. But you'll always be that perky Batgirl to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Meet this ex-mortal Upstairs for the most-extra-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, UltraYummyRealityAddiction24/7 in Seventh-Heaven for a BIG-ol, kick-some-ass, party-hardy you DO NOT wanna miss ...for God, anything and everything and more! is possible! RSVP? Cya soon, dude.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home